Construction is underway and Phase 1 will be ready for occupation in Q1 2022.
The new David Lloyd Health, Fitness and Racquets Club is expected at a similar time.
Phase 1 will comprise four state of the art buildings tailored for technology and knowledge-based occupiers. The buildings will be prominently arranged in a landscaped setting either side of the main central avenue.
Phase 1 buildings are available on Leasehold or Freehold terms.
Phase 1 overview
The buildings will have a strong identity, featuring a striking wrap-around projection detail and free-standing entrance canopies leading to an impressive double-height foyer with galleried stairs.
Full height glazing will provide maximum levels of natural daylight to the offices creating a stimulating working environment.
As with all buildings at Catalyst, phase 1 will be highly sustainable and designed for flexibility of use by technology and knowledge-based occupiers.
Phase 1 highlights
Phase 1 key building features include:
- Grade A open plan offices at first floor (approximately 30% cover)
- buildings designed to facilitate easy additional lab or office fit-out at ground floor, with 3.85m slab to soffit height below first floor
- EPC Rating A and BREEAM Very Good
- roof mounted photo-voltaic panels and air source heat pumps for heating and cooling to the offices
- 8 metre minimum clear internal height to production areas
- full height glazing to front elevations and predominantly flat panel cladding
- FM2 floor tolerance in production area designed for uniform loads of 50 kn/m2
- large dedicated car parks with parking at a ratio 1:375 sq ft (135 sq m)
- dedicated service yards with loading doors to production areas
- covered cycle racks
- electric vehicle charging points
Get in touch today with our team to find out how your business can be part of this new, exciting and sustainably connected business community.