Following the success of Phase 1, construction is set to start shortly on Phase 2 with buildings ready for occupation in autumn 2023.
Phase 2 will comprise five state of the art technology buildings for advanced manufacturing and knowledge-based occupiers.
The buildings will have a strong identity, featuring striking elevation features with free standing canopies leading to impressive double height foyers with galleried stairs.
Full height glazing will provide maximum levels of natural daylight to the offices which are designed to create a flexible and stimulating working environment. The design envisages the provision of further office or technical areas at ground floor.
The buildings will be highly sustainable with a BREEAM rating of Excellent and are set in a Parkland environment.
Phase 2 key building features include
- Grade A open plan offices at first floor (approximately 30% of GIA ) with outstanding natural light and 2.8m ceiling heights
- buildings designed to facilitate easy additional lab or office fit-out at ground floor, with 4.2m slab to soffit height below first floor
- EPC Rating A and BREEAM Excellent
- 8 metre minimum clear internal height to production areas
- full height glazing to office elevations and micro lined facade cladding
- maximised natural light to the production areas with 12% roof lights and translucent wall panels
- FM2 floor tolerance in production area designed for uniform loads of 50 kn/m2
- large dedicated car parks with parking at a ratio of approximately 1:400 sq ft (1:37 sq m)
- dedicated service yards with loading doors to production areas
- covered cycle racks
- electric vehicle charging points