Phase 2 provides four detached technology buildings totalling 120,000 sq ft and is well advanced. Three buildings have been pre-let, with construction of two buildings already complete. Only Building 8 remains available to let.
Building 8 is 38,710 sq ft and will be ready for occupation in July 2024
The buildings will have a strong identity, featuring striking elevation features with free standing canopies leading to impressive double height foyers with galleried stairs.
Full height glazing will provide maximum levels of natural daylight to the offices which are designed to create a flexible and stimulating working environment. The design envisages the provision of further office or technical areas at ground floor.
The buildings will be highly sustainable with a BREEAM rating of Excellent and are set in a Parkland environment.
Phase 2 key building features include
• Grade A open plan offices at first floor (approximately 30% of GIA) with outstanding natural light and 2.8 m ceiling heights
• building design to facilitate easy additional office, technical and lab area fit-out at ground floor, with 4m height from slab to underside of insulation below the first floor
• EPC Rating A and BREEAM Excellent
• photovoltaics to supplement energy use and air source heat pumps
• 8 metre minimum clear internal height to production areas
• full height glazing to office elevations and micro lined facade cladding
• maximised natural light to the production areas with 12% roof lights and translucent wall panels
• FM2 floor tolerance in production area designed for uniform loads of 50 kn/m2
• large dedicated car parks with parking at a ratio of approximately 1:399 sq ft (1:37 sq m)
• dedicated service yards with 3 loading doors to production areas
• electric vehicle charging for 28 cars
• 750 KVA capacity